Friday, November 14, 2008

Outfit of the Day (OOTD, for those not in the know).

My new obsession will surely become yours.

Well, let me rephrase that. I've always been into dressing up as fun as can be for both work and play, but only recently have I relize I should document these things before... time erases all memory, I suppose.

So here you have my outfits from the past two weeks. Read 'em and weep, fellas.

Shirt: Modeling Camilla D'Errico Tee for Japan LA (www.japanla.com)
Bloomers: Bodyline
Boots: mystery?


Working at Japan LA
Socks: Candy Stripper (candystripper.net/)
Dress: Innocent World (www.innocent-w.jp/)



Dressing up for PMX (pacificmediaexpo.com)
Dress: Beth by Victorian Maiden (http://www.victorianmaiden.com/beth/index.html)
Tights: Anna Sui
Pearl Choker: Vintage


Cute as a button for the Angelic Pretty event at the Kyoto Imperial Hotel in Little Tokyo (www.cosplayoneesan.org/)
Dress, boots: Angelic Pretty (www.angelicpretty.com/en/)
Purse: Forever 21


Dolled up for a Halloween Party hosted by Royal/T and Japan LA. (Photos from LA Times here)
My Queen of hearts "costume"

What it looks like, toned down, sans veil + train

Dress: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT (www.babyssb.co.jp/)
Purse: H&M
Boots: YOUSUKE USA

No comments:

Post a Comment