Friday, March 19, 2010

Perfume, J'adore

I have some of their songs on my mp3 player I only use at the gym (great music for running), but it turns out their videos are pretty cute, too! They have a very "typical" style of dancing (Asianposes.com), but I really do enjoy the blocked colors and sort of throwback style of their videos.

Their new PV ("music videos" are referred to as "PVs," promotional videos, in Japan) below is their latest. Thanks Jamiroquai(had to google how to spell that)! The moving floor thing NEVER GETS OLD with me. Don't be hatin'! I love robotic/cheerleader style dancing and sequential waterfalls of movement. True Confessions: I was a cheerleader in 6th through 7th grade.

ナチュラルに恋して (Naturally/Normally Falling in Love)



"One Room Disco"
Cute concept with this one, but their choreography can get a bit weird/off. I like when they move to the upper levels. The lighting in this gets a little crazy as well. Good inspiration for solid-color design ideas, though.



"Secret Secret"
It's like a very peppy ad for Pino chocolates =0 They are cute Asian robots powered by Pino (Actually a chocolate shell with ice cream inside). I like the "cameraman's" outfit in this one the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment